Techincept Consulting Inc. is providing SAP BPC Training.

Weekends Only ( 5 hours/Day- 8:00AM to 1:00 PM PST) - 5 Weekends

Contact Techincept Consulting Inc. at 310-956-1113 or @ akshayvellanki@gmail.com for more details regarding the SAP BPC Training

These are some of the features in our SAP BPC Training.

1. Extensive Training will be in both SAP BPC 7.5(Microsoft) and SAP BPC 7.5(Netweaver) versions.

2. We will provide sample resumes, help you in resume preparation and conduct Mock Interviews.

3. Training will be based on real time projects that We've worked before. Emphasis is given on important topics that were required and mostly used in real time projects.

4. Training will cover both Functional(Planning and Consolidations) and technical aspects(Application Configuration, Coding and Maintenance) of BPC.

5. Batch starting next week.Contact us for further details.

6. On-job support

This SAP BPC Training is purely online and can attend from anywhere in the World.

SAP BPC Training will be on both Microsoft and Netweaver 7.5 versions.

For Latest Batch Contact Akshay at 310-956-1113 or akshayvellanki@gmail.com for more details regarding the SAP BPC Training, Course Curriculum, fees, Server Access....

Akshay Vellanki

Partner & Director EPM Practice

Techincept Consulting Inc.

310-956-1113

AkshayVellanki@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Techincept Consulting?

Comments

1) You advertising your business on a website used to discuss horrible companies probably sends the wrong message

2) I see that you kind enough to inform people that they will be losing $4999 if they contact you

3) You need to work on that self-esteem if you couldn't even give yourself a two star review

4) The spammers you have commenting on your "review" forgot to hide their info

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #911220

Its very useful and interesting.This is a good chance to take decisssion to motiviate before going to BPCSAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #908410

Thanks for sharing valuable information and it is useful for BigInfosys provides the best SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #905812

SAP BPC training Class content Is designed to get the location in leading MNC firms

whenever the SAP BPC program is the completed by you than more details vist this site SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING

sapgrconlinetraininginhyd
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #888515

You provided valuable information reguarding sap grc modules, Well found it very informative and helpful keep updates we also provide online training on SAP GRC ONLINE TRAINING .anybody search grc details please click on above link.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India #888514

I am an sap grc professional sap grc skilled and that we offer SAP GRC ONLINE TRAINING.there is plenty more that is covered by a sap training module. You could even choose areas of specialization depending on your requirement.